Our Members are rising and aspiring entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, and folks from all walks of life who are interested in innovation. Members join to further develop their dreams and startups all the while contributing to the growth of the community through volunteering. Our Members play a vital role in bringing new, innovative ideas and businesses to TiE Seattle in addition to driving economic development through job creation.
Members benefit by networking with peers, seasoned serial entrepreneurs, investors, and have the opportunity to take leadership roles in serving the community. Further, Members have the opportunity to participate in our programs designed especially to help them and their enterprises grow. Additionally, Members receive discounted public TiE event tickets to further foster their learning and community building.
Are you currently a student? Students with a valid school email address qualify for a discounted membership rate.
TiE Seattle Charter Members are successful serial entrepreneurs, technology executives, angel investors, venture capitalists, educators, mentors and service provides who are committed to giving back to the local Seattle and Eastside community by building companies, creating jobs and generating wealth. TiE is the largest nonprofit network fostering entrepreneurship.
Here are just some of the benefits of being a TiE Charter Member:
- Join TiE Catalyst, a diverse group of qualified investors with subject matter and business expertise who source, fund, and actively support early stage high potential.
- Explore various startup concepts with fellow business professionals, software developers and data scientists through TiE Go Vertical.
- Mentor teenagers (9th-12th graders) who are interested in exploring the challenges and rewards of entrepreneurship through TYE – TiE Young Entrepreneurs.
- Participate on panel events followed by Ideation Workshops with the goal of incubating local startups.
- Partner and network with incubators, accelerators, VCs, corporate venture funds, family foundations, university entrepreneurship programs and related contributors to the startup ecosystem at our exclusive Charter Member events
- Access a global network of 60 chapters and 15,000 members.
- Attend Global, National and Local educational and networking events.
TiE’s mission is carried through the volunteer efforts of Charter Members, Members, and students. As a volunteer, you have the unique opportunity to contribute to the thriving Seattle startup ecosystem and interact with entrepreneurs, senior executives from the world’s most valuable companies and VCs. Volunteers help with event registration and management, coordinating speakers and panelists, sponsor stewardship and more. We strive to shape your volunteer experience to your skills, background, and available time constraints.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please email us with your profile and interest.